Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 10th - Training - 4 miles with Kelly

Again, Kelly and I met up on the boulevard. We started at the boat house parking lot and made our way over the rourke bridge. This time, we started at 3:30 so it was much lighter out from start to finish. It was such a relief not having to worry about wearing the vests or head lamp. We made our way through the traffic and we continued running down middlesex street. I made some videos with my dad's new flip video, but I'm not going to upload them here. I'm a very impatient person. (LOL!!!) We continued running and the wind was about 3-5mph against with us. That side of the river was nice; however, we always like it when we are back onto riverside street, because that means we are almost done. This is a song that I love to play in my head when I'm halfway done a training run or a race.

(WOAH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!!!)

It's a very motivational part of the song lol!!! I like to play it in my head when I'm in a race. We made our way down the boulevard and onto the path in broad daylight. Man, do we have guts or what? lol. Personally, that route never gets old to me; however, we are going to change it up a bit because I need to start blogging about different routes. We made our way to the finish line and completed our four miles strong. It was a slower run than usual. It took us a little over 50 minutes but we made it. Yay!!! lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment